Janco Drilling has an experienced in house team of Superintendents and Surveyors who can verify sound constructability to proper field layout vs. proposed design. Individually, and as a team, we are skilled in recognizing any potential design errors that may pose any negative results, and are highly skilled in drafting and proposing alternate design options if so required or desired.
We own and are skilled in the operation of all relevant drill guidance systems, from AC to DC tracking. We are also well versed with Gyroscope Guidance and Combo Wireline/GYRO Guidance Systems. Our team is highly skilled with the latest sub-centimeter global positioning systems as well as dual axis total stations and accurate data collection.
We have an in house drafting department who stay abreast of the latest technologies and software suites, and take pride in delivering accurate as-built data sets in a timely fashion.
Our Culture Statement:
How We Work:
What We Believe:
- We do things the ethical way because it’s the only way.
- We show up when we say we’ll show up.
- We are always looking ahead and thinking ahead.
- Everyone is an ambassador for new business.
- We welcome change as a healthy part of progress.
- Listening is a good way to find a solution.
How We Act:
- We believe that great things don’t happen without hard work and an open mind.
- We believe that the chain of respect is more important than the chain of command.
- We believe that there are no dumb questions.
- We believe in training and promoting from within.
- We believe in counting our blessings.
- We are not afraid.
- We love to learn.
- We reply to messages.
- We know that most rules cannot be broken, the rest are negotiable.
- We treat others how we’d like to be treated.